Total Pageviews

Friday 21 June 2013

And you dived too deep

I remember few years back, someone told me: that I someone used to be her inspiration. She mentioned that he died for her and that's how she lost her inspiration. 

But no one ever cared about my inspiration. No one tried to see what I see or tried to break the walls of my fear. Until recently. 

Recently I rediscovered what it means when a person is your source of inspiration. I understood how it feels when the you have lost your inspiration; maybe the person died for you; or is far away and doesn't bother to care about.

I have seen myself being so helpless and so miserable sometimes, just because I didn't know what to do.  But earlier, it was so easy for me; maybe because there was someone with whom I could share so much and so many things. 

It's hard to survive when someone leaves a mark in your life. It's tough when you try to think about all the good memories that you had in the past; and everywhere it's just her. Years passes by, but still...

What is important in your life is to be happy and live every moment of it. If you can't be happy at least try to make other people happy. I heard she is happy so should I be.

"Staring at the ceiling in the dark 
Same old empty feeling in your heart 
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much
And you dived too deep"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the response, I really Appreciate.