Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 September 2010

If you love something, let it go...



[Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. Anonymous]



I have never realized how exciting my life could be…I couldn’t believe, I lied to myself, that I was lonely, Whenever I have looked around me, you were there only, Things are so much better now; I wish it never turns gloomy.

Thanks miss beautiful; this post is dedicated to you…



[Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.- John Lennon]


Please try to forgive me,

I know you gave me the realization about the curtain…

Now I know, that when it will fall,

Everything will be gone…as if it never existed…

I tried…I still do…but one thing I don’t know is….

Whether I can continue to show my love for you…

But beautiful do remember, I still love you…

This post is not a poem, because I tried to write a new poem for you, sorry I have never written any poem for you…I wish I did before…because whenever I try to write, I just feel that, the MAGIC is not there anymore…


[Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it. Curtis Judalet]



Lately have I told you that, I am scared...?

Scared of you…

Scared of losing you…losing you forever…

That’s why I have thought of having a small talk with myself…to clarify, what I really want, because I am really confused with everything…everything is distracting me o much…but I want to be me…the old version of me…


[I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you. Colin Raye]



You should know that, I am a very strong boy, but when it comes to your case, I don’t know why the hell on earth I can’t hold my tears. They just hate you. Why do you have to do this on the first hand? You don’t have to make me happy, and you don’t have to make me believe that-my smiles are real. Then what’s going to happen to me?  Because everywhere I tell everyone that my smiles are not real…but you are slowly turning my smiles into a real one. I am becoming a happy man again.


[We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love - Mother Teresa]



I want to run, this time I want to cover a long distance, I didn’t have the energy-but you at least gave me the courage, that yes I can! I know we can’t hold each other’s hand and the reasons behind them are so lame and dumb. We both know we can be such a good lover, but we have to wait. Wait for the right time. Not now.


[Nothing is more beautiful than the love that has weathered the storms of life. The love of the young for the young, that is the beginning of life. But the love of the old for the old, that is the beginning of things longer.  Jerome K. Jerome]



So we have to be what we used to be; before we meet…I don’t know about you; whether you feel the same…but I do.. I do feel that we are meant to be…we can be the soul mates…we are PERFECT, we can rule this world. We can love each other truly. We might fight..lol.. I mean literally..Yea there might be some differences of opinions. I know if our love is so strong, then we can fix it. Coming back to what you think. I do have the feeling that you love me too…I am not sure, but I have seen the MAGIC on your eyes. No matter what’s there written on our fates, we have to accept that, but we have to know and firmly believe that, if our love was true, then we will meet sometime in the near future. May be for a short period of time; or we can get attach for our lifetime. If that does going to happen, we will be so lucky. But we can’t deny the reality; this is not the correct time to decide. We both have a long way to go, we have to add spices to lots of our sweet dreams and it’s our responsibility to make that happen, and turn them into reality.


We have to believe in our self-not others; we have to learn to see through our own eyes instead of believing what this fake world has to make us believe. We know what we can do, we are smart; Yes we are! We don’t give a damn what other people thinks about us, we have to be very careful; because we know that many people are jealous of us, lol. In the course of time, it is possible that, we will change…and it’s a true fact; we can’t deny that. You might get someone in your life. Someone very special, who will love you more, who can make you more happy, then what are you going to do? Have you ever thought about that? Just to let you know, that is going to be the worst part. May be that’s why there are so many emotional songs written in the whole world. Whenever we listen to a sad love song, may be this is the only reason we think, oh my God, this song is telling my own love story. The real fact is all love stories are almost similar, at least as far as I have seen, it always have a tendency to end with someone crying. Someone with heartbreak; someone who feel to suicide; someone who turns to be the coolest love story poet in his class; someone whom everyone tells, hei WEIRDO, someone who feels he is losing faith, someone who becomes a sad person, he thinks that, his life is over. He is dead!!! It was not his fault to love someone, and it was neither her fault to love someone more and move on to someone who can love her more. May be this is the lone reason why premature love sucks big time; because we can’t take the right decision; we insist to make us believe what this fake world have to make us believe. We move on to show off!!!


We both know, we can’t cry; because we love each other so much that-we don’t want to see the tear drops in each other’s eye. If this is true, isn’t it better to take a decision at the right time and WAIT???


That’s what I feel, I might be wrong, and I might be right.

Let’s be friend again…and keep on loving each other as we did earlier; we will be our soul mates; our best well wishers. May be this time we can be Best friend. Yes I think we can try that. We can be best friend and let’s change the world.

Yes we can…



[If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.- Anonymous]  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the response, I really Appreciate.