Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 September 2010

The story of a first crush.



I will be the answer
At the end of the line
I will be there for you
While you take the time
In the burning of uncertainty
I will be your solid ground
I will hold the balance
If you can't look down

If it takes my whole life
I won't break, I won't bend
It will all be worth it
Worth it in the end
Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
When the stars have all gone out
You'll still be burning so bright

Cast me gently
Into morning
For the night has been unkind
Take me to a
Place so holy
That I can wash this from my mind
The memory of choosing not to fight

If it takes my whole life
I won't break, I won't bend
It will all be worth it
Worth it in the end
'Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
When the stars have all burned out
You'll still be burning so bright

Cast me gently
Into morning
For the night has been unkind 




Just trust me; Denzel really had no idea, where he was heading to…

May be everyone else does the same and since Denzel was no one special, he did the same mistake again! Keeping apart the funny fact that; at an age of 13, everyone thinks s/he is the smartest boy/girl and no one else can understand the ‘true’ meaning of being cool, except them.

The reality had something different for Denzel to offer, it made me sad, truly it did! He was rejected and that was not the very first time; the same event had occurred earlier too; but I guess it was okay for an emerging teenager. I wish this would have been that simple for Denzel too-at least at that time; but it wasn’t. Maybe his fate had different plans preplanned for him, or it can simply be his poor luck, which hated him.

Unlike every other week days, he woke up late. His sleep, only gets interrupted by the harsh scolding of Winton, being a father of three kids at the age of 40, never forgets to make his wards realize-or according to Winton, to make them punctual. Whatever, Denzel prepared, had his breakfast and was dropped to his school by Winton; on his way to office.

There was nothing special in the weather, nor were any of the girls looking different. It was just like the previous day, all were boring. Denzel searched his pocket and was thinking aloud, why the hell on earth, the day didn’t seem so special to him? Because for him, every school day was special, very special, it was the only place where he could see his love bird.

As far as I have seen, the days which we can’t forget in our entire life, is indeed the precious school days. The friends that we had; the games that we played; the pranks and tricks that we have done; and the punishments that were given to us; it would be very difficult on our part to erase them fully from our life. We can never deny the fact that, our childhood friends were the best, because our friendship was innocent. Denzel loved his friends too, they meant everything to him. Fiorel was the name of one of his friends; more than a friend; whom he can’t put out of his mind; still he remembered her.

Fiorel and Denzel were in the same class. Both of them were really amazing, different, they didn’t care what the world thinks about them. Fiorel being few months older than Denzel; inherited very good genes and her hormones worked well to give her a perfect teenage body and she was pretty enough-to grab the attentions of the senior students of the school. Denzel on the other hand was lame but popular for his lameness and weird jokes. Denzel was well appreciated by everyone for his strong base and keen experience at swearing.

The way a chemical reacts, or the reasons why the cells repair all by themselves-on their own, these were all covered in the grade 6 books. I wish Denzel was a big fan of Benjamin Franklin’s quotes, and then he would have known his famous saying: “never leave that till to-morrow which you can do today”. Which he didn’t and probably this was the lone reason behind his falling behind in his grades. Fiorel seemed to appear in every book that Denzel had, according to him, he was getting lost in love.

Love was making the poor kid blind. This is where Denzel was wrong. The mistake which every teenager does in his or her life and makes themselves blush later! For some they even plan to suicide. I wish only they knew the truth; the emotions, using which they are writing some stupid poems; are cutting their hands, which was named as love mark by Denzel; are often referred as ‘Love at First Sight’, are nothing but feelings full of craps-Crush! Yes, the word is crush; it happens with everyone, I am damn sure it happened with you too; somewhere, sometime in your life. It happened with me too, at least we know the difference between love and crush; but for Denzel, the effect was too deep, the reactions were too far.

Whatever best ways there was, he tried. At least of all people, he pretended to be a good and gentle boy. But nothing could impress Fiorel. She was obsessed with her gossips and was always enchanted by the handsomeness of other boys, obviously elder than her age; and there was nothing Denzel could do. But he was waiting for the right moment. He was carrying on his stupid stuffs, presenting her gifts, writing poems, spoofing famous songs for her by interchanging Fiorel’s name in the lyrics. But nothing seemed to work. It didn’t depress him, but it did evoke the courage to cut his left hand and write the letter ‘F’ on it.

Not to mention the laughter, the emotional moments, they have spent together. For Fiorel, Denzel was a cool boy to hang around, to chat, and to share everything that she can make fun of it, that’s it. There was nothing more than that, for her-Denzel was a good friend only. Denzel on the other hand was taking things very seriously. He got ready to ask her out. He was determined. It was such a nice way to end the immature love story of a teenager, so sad and damn funny!
‘I love you’, Denzel told to Fiorel. It was not a set speech; it had no connection with any other Hollywood movies; or it’s not like he was inspired by someone else. He did what he felt. He told her, his feelings. That was the second time. And just like the previous time the answer was the same…

‘I’m sorry Denzel’. It was not difficult on her part to say those three words. It was an on-spot answer. She felt bad about that. Her feelings were true. At least she knows the truth. Her answer was not just a random reaction but a well thought plead, no loop holes was present and represented her true maturity.

‘Denzel, I know you are a really good boy. I know how you feel about me. I have full respect for that. And I am blessed to have a friend like you. I am so lucky to have someone like you, who loves me so much. I am thankful to God, for letting us to know each other. The thing is, we can’t deny the reality. The real truth, it doesn’t matter how much we run away from them, but one day sometime, we have to accept that. This world is so big, we have so many things to do, and so many things are there for us, which we have not even thought of trying. You are a student and we are so young to even think of these stuffs. If you are a good friend of mine then you have to promise me and leave all those foul feelings. Won’t you promise me to start from the beginning?’ It was all Fiorel could say to Denzel.

‘I promise’.

Denzel didn’t cry. It was not likely for a boy to cry, at least in the class in front of everyone.

Then days went by, classes were changed, new friends came by and they were gone. Denzel was there and so was Fiorel. They were no more friends. Barely had they talked. They have started to ignore each other. Fiorel got a new boy friend and she was happy. Denzel kept on trying to make his heart believe that, ‘hei Mr. Heart, look its ok, I’m happy’. But he was not. At least people can tell by looking at his eyes, especially when he used to stare for minutes, the time when Fiorel walks down the road near by-holding the hands of someone else.

It was possible that, Denzel’s hand was there on Fiorel’s hand. But may be the world had something different plans for them.
It was the end of their love story.


On the following years, many things happened in their lives. They moved away from each other. They have changed the school. No one knew where the other person was. They searched; they realized that they do miss each other. Both of them tried to find someone new, they did. Had their heart broken into pieces, many times. They became matured. Years went by they couldn’t find each other. They knew one day they will meet again. Somewhere, someplace.

An ordinary story of a first crush, that became the reason of some extra-ordinary tears.


i dream of u and it feels like i am flying
i think of u when i am smiling
i am lost into your eyes

i sing our song and it feels like we are dancing
my broken heart cant stop resting
i love but is it wise..

she is born to run away
so sad that she cant stay
i wish she gives me one more day

i kiss my love good-bye
i hold her one last time
and suddenly i don't know why
lovers cryyy..


tell me the meaning of being together
if u keep running forever
i don't understand

what is the purpose of loving each other
cause every day i keep wonder
if i see u again

she is born to run away 
so sad that she cant stay
i wish she gives me one more day

i kiss my love good-bye
i hold her one last time
and suddenly i don't know why
lovers cryyy..







"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it. It takes too long." -- Glenn, age 7 

"Love is like an avalanche where you have to run for your life." -- John, age 9 

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful." -- Manuel, age 8 

"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular." -- Mae, age 9 

"Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too." -- Greg, age 8 

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." - - Tom, age 5 

"I'm in favor of love as long as it doesn't happen when Dinosaurs is on television." -- Jill, age 6 

"One of the people has freckles, and so he finds somebody else who has freckles too." -- Andrew, age 6 

"My mother says to look for a man who is kind. That's what I'll do. I'll find somebody who's kinda tall and handsome." -- Carolyn, age 8 

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." -- Kenny, age 7 

One of you should know how to write a check. Because, even if you have tons of love, there is still going to be a lot of bills." - - Ava, age 8 

"When somebody's been dating for a while, the boy might propose to the girl. He says to her, 'I'll take you for a whole life, or at least until we have kids and get divorced.'" -- Anita, 9 

"I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." -- Regina, age 10 

"Most men are brainless, so you might have to try more than once to find a live one." -- Angie, age 10 

"A man and a woman promise to go through sickness and illness and diseases together." -- Marlon, age 10 

"[Being] single is better . . . for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to change no diapers. Of course, if I did get married, I'd figure something out. I'd just phone my mother and have her come over for some coffee and diaper-changing." -- Kirsten, age 10 

"Love is foolish...but I still might try it sometime." -- Floyd, age 9 

"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." -- Dave, age 8 

1 comment:

Thanks for the response, I really Appreciate.