Total Pageviews

Friday 14 December 2012

Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it



Love is always patient and kind.
It is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited.
It is never rude or selfish.
It does not take offense and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.


There's always something in the way
there’s always something getting through
but it's not me it's you...
Sometimes ignorance rings true
But hope is not in what I know
I find peace when I’m confused
I find hope when I’m let down
I hope to lose myself for good
I hope to find it in the end
Not in me, in You
It's all i know...


Inspired from 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Sparks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the response, I really Appreciate.